BRING YOUR OWN GROUP – the perfect place to pursue your hobby or to just have some time away together.
Hen Parties. Writers groups. Musical groups. Book clubs. Sports clubs. Church groups. Walking groups. Cycling clubs. History and Heritage. Photography. Yoga and relaxation. Sports training. Wedding receptions. Parties.
If you already take part in a group activity then come to us for an exclusive break altogether. Large or Small groups – everyone is welcome. You can take all of the cottages together or just a few. The choice is yours.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Eight self catering cottages with 19 bedrooms sleeping up to 36 people in a mixture of singles, twins and double rooms all rated 4 star.
- One wheelchair adapted cottage and 2 further cottages all on one level
- Excellent facilities – seasonal outdoor pool, Games barn with pool table, table football, air hockey etc.
- Two rooms for meeting up in.
- 70 Acres of outside space.
- Flexibility. We can cater for you or you can cater for yourselves.
Some groups like to cater for themselves and some want us to do all the hard work!
Self catering – we take internet shopping deliveries and there is plenty of fridge and freezer space in our cottages. We have lots of information on local places to eat with menus available – everything from fish and chips to Sunday carvery to fresh fish restaurants. All within a few miles drive.
Our catering – you mix and match what suits you. We can provide breakfast boxes in cottage, breakfast altogether in the Group Barn, hot or cold lunches including packed lunches and evening meals ranging from the simple to 5 courses all to suit your pocket and dietary requirements.
If your Group needs it then we will do our best to provide it for you. Just ask!
because what we can offer is limitless, here are a few things groups staying with us have done in the past. If you do not see it here, it just means we have not been asked for it YET
- Adrenaline quarry, go-karting, off roading , Wet n Wild days and zip lining.
- Horse riding, surfing, sea fishing, sea kayaking, coasteering, canoeing.
- Golf days, clay pigeon shooting, guided walks, cycle trails, photography.
- Pamper days, craft weekends, flower arranging, table favours, National Trust visits.
- Quiet retreat, weight loss support, yoga, healing weekends.
- Script writing, drama groups, choral workshops, musical instrument workshops.